Complete and Patented Solution
Our SPRA-RITE application solutions rely upon pressurized lubricant encapsulated within the manifold assembly until the injection cycle is initiated. Each manifold has a means of generating the required lubricant pressure. SPRA-RITE injector manifold assemblies include the manifold, pressure regulator, injectors, and injector coils. For customers who only require an injector manifold assembly for use with an existing SPRA-RITE processor, we offer a manifold package that includes the injector, the manifold/enclosure interface, pressure regulator and pressure gauge.
• 2, 4, 6, and 8 injectors
• Independent volume control of each injector and a minimum spray time of 20 milliseconds
• Manufactured using high speed injector valves, NEMA enclosures, pressure regulators and pressure gauges
• Capable of connecting to press controls
• 1/8", 3/16", and 1/4" fittings
• 24V or 110V coils • Different valves available for high pressure applications